~ Remembrance ~
Before you say your final fare-well to your best friend you may want to think about how you want to remember them.
The following are just a few things that have been suggested by owners.
- Tie and save a lock of fur.
- Take a paw print (I have Sculpey but you may want to cast a garden paver).
- Keep some of those whiskers that tickled you awake.
- Make a shadow box with toys and collar.
- Make a pillow from neckerchiefs stuffed with fur.
- Have a stone or plaque inscribed for the garden.
- Plant flowers or bulbs that will bloom annually.
- Donate food or belongings to a shelter.
- Contribute to an appropriate animal cause (Suggestions are MAF, DDFL, Argus Institute).
- Draw or paint a picture.
- Write a letter, a story or a poem.
- Share your precious stories, especially the ones that make you smile.
- Make a photo story album.
Gift your pet with the Loving Paws difference.